Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used e-mail client in the company. Users are drawn to it because of its dependability and security features. Outlook is a paid component of the Microsoft Office suite. E-mails, notes, journals, calendars, contacts, and tasks are all part of Outlook. Versions of Outlook include 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and others. Outlook can access two different types of data files: OST and PST.
The acronyms OST and PST stand for Open Storage Table and Personal Storage Table, respectively. Outlook accesses PST file data by default. Many users finding the best way to convert OST data to Outlook PST using perfect tool OST to PST converter.
In Two Cases, an OST File is Created
- When using the IMAP mail server with Outlook 2013 or higher.
- When the cache mode in Outlook is enabled on the Exchange server.
When Outlook is configured to use a POP3 mail server, a PST file is created.
The Requirement for an OST to PST Converter
Changes in MAPI profiles, hardware crashes, power outages, MS Exchange Server failures, and virus or malware attacks can all cause Outlook data to become corrupted or orphaned. The OST data is damaged in this situation. Because Outlook is unable to access OST data, the corrupted data must be recovered using the OST to PST Converter Tool.
OST to PST Converter Tool is a third-party application that allows you to convert OST data to Outlook PST without losing any data.
The Software’s Functionality
The OST to PST Converter application uses a sophisticated algorithm to create a user-friendly interface for both technical and non-technical users.
- Installation is simple with a user-friendly interface.
- Generates a complete preview of the data in the OST Mailbox.
- Repairs the damaged OST and replaces it with a healthy PST.
- All OST data can be exported to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, and MBOX formats.
- It gives you the option of splitting the Extracted PST into smaller PSTs.
- Maintains data integrity while preserving the actual formatting structure.
- Maintains the data’s folder hierarchy in the original format.
- An advanced option to convert OST data to Outlook PST format based on a specific date.
- Even after converting OST data to Outlook PST, the original formatting of attachments is preserved.
How does The Tool works?
Download and install the OST to PST Converter on your computer. To export the OST data to the desired format, follow the step-by-step instructions.
To convert the OST data, select the Add file option and add the OST file.
The data from the OST file was successfully loaded, along with a preview of the Mailbox data.
>> Choose the mail items you want to export from the drop-down menu.
>> Select the Export option. Export selected features appear in a dialogue box.
Select the format in which you want to export the OST data from the Export option. If you want to split the extracted PST, check the checkboxes. >> Provide the location where the extracted data should be saved. >> Continue by pressing the Export button.
The OST data is exported to PST after a few seconds.
The features and complete functionality of the OST to PST Converter tool were discussed in the preceding blog. So, download the Demo version for a trial period, which is limited to exporting 25 e-mails from each folder, and if you are satisfied, upgrade to the Licensed version.