If you are a Canon Printer user, you can get top-tier and top-of-the-line printing highlights when you employ it on your various devices. Users can print and output reports, documents, and photographs with the assistance of their Canon printer.
However, once in a while, users may get a lot of technical problems when they try to print anything from their Canon Printer, and it doesn’t print as expected and throws some undesirable errors.
There are a number of causes for this issue with the Canon printer, and you will need to solve the Canon printer not printing tone effectively quickly to return to your printing works. In this article, you will study the bit-by-bit interaction of fixing the not printing issue of the Canon printer in the track of knowing the specific problems. So, here are the solutions to why is Canon Printer not printing in color correctly.
Steps to Fix the Color Not Printing Color Issue
There are loads of approaches to determine your Canon printer’s not printing issue and assume you don’t have the haziest idea how to solve it. Let’s start discussing the solutions to resolve this error.
- Check Your Ink Cartridge:
An empty ink cartridge may also cause the Canon Printer not to print in color issue, and you should check if your cartridge is properly loaded up with ink. You can follow the below actions to check the ink level:
- First of all, open the head entryway of your printer.
- Now take the cartridge out carefully.
- Now check for the ink level and afterward replace any empty cartridge with the legitimate ink.
- After that, place the printer cartridge back in its position and take a print test to check.
- Update Printer Driver:
Sometimes, improper and broken printer drivers may cause tons of specialized issues. If you are facing the problem of not printing tone together with your Canon printer, at that time, you’ll refresh your printer driver to the foremost recent form consistent with your model and OS. You’ll download the official printer driver from the official site and afterward introduce it on your PC.
- Check Color Printing Settings:
Ensure that you have enabled the shading printing alternative in your Canon printer since, in such a case it would not be enabled at that point. You may also get Canon Printer not printing issues. For this, you can follow the below steps to enable the shading printing option:
- First of all, open the Start menu on your system.
- Open the ‘Settings.’
- Now click on the ‘Printers’ and ‘Scanner’ alternatives.
- Now choose your Canon printer from the drop-down of the accessible printers.
- After that, click on the ‘Properties’ tab.
- Now check if you have enabled the shading printing alternative.
- Clean your Printhead:
You can quickly clean your printer’s printhead by using the options on your printer screen.
- First, click on the ‘Settings’ icon. A list of choices will appear.
- Now, find the words’ Printer Maintenance’ or ‘Tools,’ then click whichever you see first.
- It will show you some ways to maintain your printer. You have to select ‘Clean Printhead.’
- Cleaning your printhead permits your printer to flush old inks out and clean the trash in your ink cartridges.
- This process will print out a page with some colors. Inspect this page if it has the proper colors and if the quality is okay. If not, perform another set of this method.
- You can perform this up to 5 times or until you’re satisfied with the print quality.
- Restarting the Printer:
Restarting the Canon printer can help you resolve a lot of technical issues, and the same can be used for Canon Printer not printing properly error. Follow the steps:
- First, turn the printer off and unplug it from the wall socket as well.
- Also, make sure to remove all the cables attached to your Canon Printer.
- Now, wait for 15-20 minutes. After this period, plug in the power cord to the wall socket again, attach all the cables back to their places, and turn on your printer.
- Take the print test now.
- Check Damage on Printer’s Toner Cartridge:
- Remove your printer’s toner cartridges, and ensure that you remove the sealing tape.
- Move the cartridges gently to distribute the powder toner.
- Review any damage to the toner’s memory chips.
- Inspect the toner cartridges’ roller surfaces but do not touch the roller.
- If the roller has any injury, fingerprints, or scratches, replace the cartridge.
- If the rollers of cartridges are not damaged, move the cartridges smoothly before reinstalling them. Try a few prints and see if this resolves your issue.
The above techniques are the detailed solutions to solve Canon Printer is not printing clearly an issue. Although restarting your Canon printer may assist you with fixing a lot of technical issues, you can solve the not-printing tone effectively issue after restarting your printer. You can take a printing test to check if the problem has settled.